Sonic ReStyled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Possible Idea...

3 posters

Go down

Another Possible Idea... Empty Another Possible Idea...

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 am

Hey everyone, I recruited a guy who I know well in my Star Wars guild that I've been role playing in for the past half year. He says he'd be interested in helping us make our site great, he's going to post some ideas he has that could make this site awesome. Of course we can talk about it and all but I personally think anything that can help us advertise and give us more members is welcome.
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

Another Possible Idea... Empty Re: Another Possible Idea...

Post by Lydeck Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

Hey Guys,

I have been with a group called Cyberpunk Nexus for over a year now, this community was dedicated to making a new site which functions much like MSN Groups after it closed down mainly due to the reason of keeping in touch with other rpers. I have a lot of experience with creating sites and I feel I have a lot to offer in order to make this group look great. Below are links to some of my work:

http://groups.cpnexus.com/dragonballzeternalsaga/ - a DBZ site me and a friend have been slowly developing.
http://groups.cpnexus.com/greatshinobiwar/ - a Naruto site I created from scratch, but closed due to me not finishing content, lost interest in the group.

Since I am deleting my naruto site I thought I could make a new page layout for this Sonic rp and use it on my group page.

I have a few ideas on how to expand this once fun roleplay by adding in content pages, adding member biographies in pages rather than posts, locations etc

Lydeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Neat, I'll be willing to talk more once I get things on my end settled out.
Also welcome. You can always make a thread to introduce yourself and get to know us.

Admin
Chaos Magic

Character sheet
Name: Example

http://sonicstyle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydeck Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 am

No problem, let me know when you want to discuss these ideas, I have alot of experience creating unique layouts for groups and Im no stranger in making the site look presentable.

Lydeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

We were most likely going to wait and see if the creator of the original Sonic Style wants to do stuff for us I think... Otherwise yeah I think we'll end up going with you
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum