Sonic ReStyled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead Empty Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:09 pm

So I was talking with a co-worker today, and we got on the topic of anime characters and parents. We spent 3 hours and the one character we could think of that had both a mother and a father was Speed Racer. We did put together some rules, and played on impossible mode.

Easy mode = can use all media EX= Western cartoons, books
Normal mode = Anime (and video games?, Undecided on that)
Hard mode = No magical girl anime EX= Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors
Impossible mode = No magical girl anime, or anime where character is sent to another dimension EX=Inuyasha, Escaflowne

Does anyone know of any characters that have parents? I mean, it's preferred that they have 2. They get 'points off' if they only have one.

If this proves too hard we could always make the worlds greatest drinking game out of characters that don't have parents. But thats not very age appropriate now is it? XD

Admin
Chaos Magic

Character sheet
Name: Example

http://sonicstyle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead Empty Re: Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead

Post by StardustLuna Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Death note has characters from other dimensions, but it all takes place on planet earth. And Light has both a dad and mom.

Lol, drinking game (with other people) ftw. I love seeing people drunk. XD

Oh, and for normal mode, Sailor Moon would work.
StardustLuna
StardustLuna
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lee Lightcaster

http://StardustLuna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead Empty Re: Hi, I'm any given anime character and my parents are dead

Post by Joiner of Sonic Fans Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Nagisa Furukawa, from CLANNAD.

As much as I dislike her 9 episodes in, she fits, doesn't she? Does CLANNAD count as 'Magical Girl' status?

Also, Pacifica Casull, from Scrapped Princess. Though this is more like 'Magical Nearly Everybody'.
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Chaos Nightmare

Character sheet
Name: Kazaki Okamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down