Sonic ReStyled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada

3 posters

Go down

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada Empty Sword of the New World: Granado Espada

Post by Ultimate Shadow Sun May 09, 2010 10:45 am

Not sure if we're making Grand Metro the place for game discussion too but for now I suppose I can post this here...

Wanted to tell you guys about a game that I may have spoke of to a couple of you that would be sweet if we could get together and play...

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada SwordoftheNewWorld

Sword of the New World (SotNW) is like many free MMO's in terms of having a cash shop to buy premium items to enhance gameplay but it is not needed to enjoy this game. For those of you who fear "click to move" games I will say that this won't be your game but other than that it's very fun.

The game's setting is a colonial era "New World" where pioneering families come from across the seas to explore and rid the new world of dangerous monsters. When you begin the game, you start by selecting a server (The Orpesia server for anyone who wants to join in) and then creating a family. The family name will be the surname on all your characters that you create (basically all your characters are a part of your family)

A 3-man party consisting of three of my family members Lars Ractose, Ojalae Ractose, and Juneau Ractose...
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada SwordoftheNewWorld2

When you first start the game, you can create 4 characters for your family (after you finish the tutorial) The customization isn't the game's focus and as such lacks the ability to edit your characters. Each class you can choose from has a specific appearance (a male and female version). The classes consist of Fighter (melee/tank class), Musketeer (ranged marksman), Scout (healer and support), Wizard (Buff/Curses Spellcaster), Elementalist (Elemental Attack Spellcaster). There are other Unique characters in the game called UPC's (Unique Player Characters) that will give you their cards after completing certain quests that will allow you to create them and add them to your family.

Combat in the game is fairly straightforward and simple basically you click on an enemy to attack with all your party members. attacking is automatic, all you have to do is click on their special move buttons to execute special moves. You don't have to select the character to use their moves which means you can control one person and not worry about switching characters in the middle of battle.

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada SwordoftheNewWorld6

All in all a very good game that I recommend to everyone just for fun. Hope to see you in game!

Discuss this game in following posts...

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada Sotnw-20100507-004037
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada Empty Re: Sword of the New World: Granado Espada

Post by StardustLuna Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 am

Looks cool! What are the OS requirements? And the game itself is free right?
StardustLuna
StardustLuna
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lee Lightcaster

http://StardustLuna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sword of the New World: Granado Espada Empty Re: Sword of the New World: Granado Espada

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 am

Oh yeah, sorry bout that, in my haste I forgot to give you the site and the requirements. And yes, although the cash shop does offer things to better your experience, the game itself is completely free and downloadable at the site.

Here ya go...

SotNW Website
Requirements

If you have any other questions or comments you can contact me on Live Messenger at Bmreeves19@aol.com
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

Post by RAD-MAN Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Thats what I keep wanting to do, make a games and entertainment fourm.
I'll try this out tomorrow, I have a lot of shows backed up tonight. My new computer should be able to run anything I throw at it, it's my Internet connection that's gonna cause me problems. 1.5Mbps, not too fast.

EDIT
Oh wow that's a big file. I'm going to need to wait for when I have a good 9 hours available to leave the computer on and download that. For now I will stick to PSO, which although old is only around 500MB and is free now.
RAD-MAN
RAD-MAN
Chaos Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum