Sonic ReStyled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Times and Places

5 posters

Go down

The Times and Places Empty The Times and Places

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 am

This will be an important thread in discussing the current situation between our characters and where (or when) they are. In other words, we need to figure out where everyone has placed their characters in rp so that when we start our rp's we can all bring them together so that we'll all be in the same place at the same time.

Since S.S. went down years back, I've been to a few new websites and currently I am a part of a Sith guild for an upcoming game called Star Wars: The Old Republic. Until the game comes out, we've role played a lot on the forums (free-form just like we always have). Although each rp doesn't involve everyone at once, everything that takes place takes place during one time period and we all live within the compound.

This needs to be addressed if all our characters are going to be interacting once again...
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

The Times and Places Empty Re: The Times and Places

Post by Joiner of Sonic Fans Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Not much time has passed in my characters' continuity- only about a year or so since the Sonic Style "arc", if you will.
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Chaos Nightmare

Character sheet
Name: Kazaki Okamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronic Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:25 pm

So basically what you're saying is we should take the characters we made in the "Post-Downfall" Era (as I like to call it), and age them relevant to the last time we RP'd?

Sounds good to me.
Cronic
Cronic

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Joiner of Sonic Fans wrote:Not much time has passed in my characters' continuity- only about a year or so since the Sonic Style "arc", if you will.

Well the thing is, I was always confused by the Sonic Style arc... I wasn't sure if all the rp's we did were all based around the same time frame or if it was just random times and random locations that never connected to each other... in that case, we need to figure out a good time and place for us to "continue"

it might be as simple as changing ages and advancing time, but it would be good to also just continue where we left off... but then again each person left off in a different place. For example, Cronic, me, Rad, and Pix all role played together after S.S. ended. As such we carried on an extended storyline that we have yet to finish. We were actually arriving close to the part where the entire world is threatened, and a worldwide resistance must form to vanquish the enemy. It would be a great time to bring all our characters together if people want to do that...
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StardustLuna Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 pm

In fact, the story that my character is in is almost exactly like that (She was part of the resistance too ^^). I agree with your idea.
StardustLuna
StardustLuna
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lee Lightcaster

http://StardustLuna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joiner of Sonic Fans Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Ultimate Shadow wrote:
Well the thing is, I was always confused by the Sonic Style arc... I wasn't sure if all the rp's we did were all based around the same time frame or if it was just random times and random locations that never connected to each other... in that case, we need to figure out a good time and place for us to "continue"

it might be as simple as changing ages and advancing time, but it would be good to also just continue where we left off... but then again each person left off in a different place. For example, Cronic, me, Rad, and Pix all role played together after S.S. ended. As such we carried on an extended storyline that we have yet to finish. We were actually arriving close to the part where the entire world is threatened, and a worldwide resistance must form to vanquish the enemy. It would be a great time to bring all our characters together if people want to do that...

Well, I figured the RP events we did took place nearly one after the other. Not too much time could have passed... right?

Then again, I think the last RP I was in with you guys... what was it called? I remember you were RPing as a girl instead of Blood...

And the one before that, Pix, myself and a third member were collecting Chaos Emerald shards. Think the third member was RAD, though.

Then there was that get-together- if we could call it that- at the S.S. apartment, which was supposed to enact how the SPAM PATROL! was created. Were there any events after that?
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Joiner of Sonic Fans
Chaos Nightmare

Character sheet
Name: Kazaki Okamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Well if you want to know where Me, Cronic, Rad, and Pix are, I'll tell ya. If you need more information or want to view the actual rp's that lead to now, you can go to the role playing section at the Zap Forums

The most recent rp is The Mystery of X. Our plans for the future include Blood and Luna escaping from G.U.N. Yes we're in the Sonic Universe version of Earth complete with Humans and everything just like in some of the newer sonic games... none of this Mobius stuff. Blood and Luna head to this temple where Blood seeks forgiveness for all of his sins committed and promises to never kill the weak or innocent again. During this, they meet several agents of the Black Hole Sun Cult, which are the enemies we will face in the epic struggle to save the Earth from eternal darkness...
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronic Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 pm

@U.S. I still have the character sheets you forwarded to me a long time back, along with the "Time-line".
Cronic
Cronic

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Cronic wrote:@U.S. I still have the character sheets you forwarded to me a long time back, along with the "Time-line".

actually, so have I... if we can turn that into a picture, we could post it on here to show what's going on...
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by StardustLuna Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Joiner of Sonic Fans wrote:
Then there was that get-together- if we could call it that- at the S.S. apartment, which was supposed to enact how the SPAM PATROL! was created. Were there any events after that?

I remember joining that right before SS went off-line. It was basically us all living in one apartment, eating, leaving, meeting up with people. Complaining about n00bs. Ahhhh. good times. XD
StardustLuna
StardustLuna
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lee Lightcaster

http://StardustLuna.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronic Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Ultimate Shadow wrote:
Cronic wrote:@U.S. I still have the character sheets you forwarded to me a long time back, along with the "Time-line".

actually, so have I... if we can turn that into a picture, we could post it on here to show what's going on...

You know me, I've already got this ready...

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/ifvbee.png Pt1

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/wa0xlt.png Pt 2 *

* I took some liberties here, when 'The Great War' was created, I had already created the back story for it to forwarded to the participants, it also depicts the events that happened during "The Mystery of X".
Cronic
Cronic

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 am

Wait... I don't get your second timeline... first off, we're not on Mobius, second of all, did the Great War take place before or after the events on the first timeline? The years go beyond the first timeline yet the last two events in the second timeline occur back during the first timeline...
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronic Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Ultimate Shadow wrote:Wait... I don't get your second timeline... first off, we're not on Mobius, second of all, did the Great War take place before or after the events on the first timeline? The years go beyond the first timeline yet the last two events in the second timeline occur back during the first timeline...

Again, as I said, I took some liberties with that Timeline,

1) Back then I wasn't sure if we were on Mobius or not.

2) In my head I felt that The Great War took place in between those two RPs, I had my reasons but I can't remember them fully.

3) Finally I didn't know that the last two events were "Pre" Great War.

Just a simple misunderstanding!
Cronic
Cronic

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 pm

alright... well the first timeline is all correct, the second one I have no idea what's all going on. I don't recall any of those events happening... don't worry, we'll get things straight
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

I could reboot Rad for a SS rp no problem.

Admin
Chaos Magic

Character sheet
Name: Example

http://sonicstyle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 am

I thought you weren't going to rp anymore
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I said all but the SS rp. I feel obligated too. I could also tie up loose ends with anything with my own character.

Admin
Chaos Magic

Character sheet
Name: Example

http://sonicstyle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down