Sonic ReStyled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik

4 posters

Go down

Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik Empty Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik

Post by Krobonik Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 am

It's been a long time since I used this name, but it felt fitting given the setting. This place looks pretty barren, but I was having a hardcore nostalgia attack and figured I'd make an account anyway.

So a fine hello to any of you out there who might see this! I'm actually really happy this place even exists since it seems to be the only trace of the good ol' sonicstyle forums left on the internet. Those were some good times, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks back on them every once in a while.

Last edited by Krobonik on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : processed meat)
Krobonik
Krobonik

Back to top Go down

Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik Empty Re: Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik

Post by RAD-MAN Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 pm

What gets really nostalgic is looking at the actual old forums.
https://web.archive.org/web/*/sonicstyle.org/forum
RAD-MAN
RAD-MAN
Chaos Magic

Back to top Go down

Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik Empty Re: Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik

Post by Krobonik Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:38 am

That's actually the reason I came here. I was checking out the front page of the old SS forums on the Wayback Machine and figured I'd make an account here. It's a pity they don't have any of the old threads archived.

But it's good to see you still check back here from time to time. Do you still keep in touch with anybody else from the old forums?
Krobonik
Krobonik

Back to top Go down

Post by ss_speed Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:14 am

Oh lord, this is a thing........oh dear god the nostalgia!!!
ss_speed
ss_speed

Back to top Go down

Post by RAD-MAN Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Yeah I made this place just after Demx made his last post on Sonicstlye.org (which only went down a few months ago because it's not there now but was not too long ago) It's a shame I never had the time to work on this place as much as wanted.
I keep in touch with the dude named Ultimate Shadow, though he's had screen name changes since then.
RAD-MAN
RAD-MAN
Chaos Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krobonik Sun May 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Ah, yes, I remember Ultimate Shadow. I used to have him on msn. I think I still have a few of the old forum members on my skype as well. And who could forget good old ss_speed? How've you been, man?

I also noticed the old sonicstyle.org domain is up for grabs, but you probably have no interest in buying that. I gotta admit, it'd be pretty cool to see that place up and running again.
Krobonik
Krobonik

Back to top Go down

Post by RAD-MAN Sun May 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh no I would love to buy it, and I was going to. But like,
Holy dang I can't believe I used to call myself Krobonik Ab76e2e001fec788ca2d45499ef98da91
Nah.
RAD-MAN
RAD-MAN
Chaos Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Shadow Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Krobonik? Holy shit, it's you! Damn I can't believe this place still exists haha. Nice to see that the old gang is still alive and well somewhere.
Ultimate Shadow
Ultimate Shadow
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Blood Nurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum